Moon of my Life

Wednesday, November 8 | 0 comments




"THE MOON OF MY LIFE"

September 06, 2017; Full Moon
The night when the moon shines so bright, the sky covers its surrounding, and the moonlight brightens the dark peaceful ground.

I went to terrace, and found myself talking to the moon. I was so attracted that I'd started staring at it.. Isn't she wonderful? Moon shines because of her husband, Sun. Moon that brightens our darkest hours.

Well in fact, it started all that night. I deeply stared at the moon and say, "Is the moon of my life looking at you right now? Or is he sleeping right now? Or maybe, he's eating dinner right now and laugh.. Well, food is life! Then I asked when will he find me? When will I meet him?..

September 07, 2017
SIAD. Then this day started answering the questions in my mind last night. NO, just kidding, it's too early haha!.. Well, someone approached and asked me, if I'm the one will assist in the registration area, and I said yes I am. Then this guy started making me curious. Did he sensed that I'm an IT/Computer Consultant. Well he made me interested in him when I found out that he's not just an IT haha! Things became weirder when he gave me food and asked my number.. Soon, everything became more interesting..

Same interests, habits, and it's like we have a mutual understanding for so long, it's like we already know each other for years, as if our souls are linked, our minds are synced and our hearts are one. Then one day, 30th of September, he confessed his love, as his name calls mine. I got to know him more, from single information to difficult situation with him, his tantrums, his flaws, and his history. Until I realized he's the one for me. Is he the one? Well the confusing part is his last name, "De Luna", is he the one I asked when it was full moon?

October 28, 2017
The day when he first gave me a precious gift, a silver moon necklace. It was when we had our lunch at Jam Sweet Jam, then played bowling and watched Bad Genius. Everything was like a perfect dream, a dream that I wished for, being with someone I am happy with. This day was the day we became one, the day I said "Yes".

And now, I've finally found him, the one I will love and cherish. The one I will be with forever, the one I share my life with, the one I build my home with, and I pray he's the one I die with. I am so blessed we found each other at the right time.

<< Older / / Newer >>

Deenerys Targaryen